Sweet Chilli Chicken and prawn stir fry by Jakub Debski
- Chicken breast/ fillets (800g)
- Prawns of your choice
- Sweet chilli sauce (300ml)
- Tenderstem broccoli
- White cabbage
- Red kidney beans
- Spicy chillis
- Salt and pepper
1. Marinade your chicken and prawns in the seasoned sweet chilli sauce. Leave to marinade for about an hour.
2. Begin frying the cabbage and chopped garlic on a big pan
3. Add the chicken to the cabbage on the frying pan and mix
4. Add the tenderstem broccoli to the frying pan and mix
5. Add the red kidney beans and peas to the frying pan and mix
6. Add the prawns to the frying pan and mix
7. Add the chillis to the frying pan and mix.
8. Leave the flame running so that the pan Fills with juices and simmers.
9. Serve your stir fry with rice, pasta, couscous, buckwheat or potatoes,
- Alberto Llaguno